Kingsley Consulting Ltd has been engaged by one of our Clients to help them appoint a Group Marketing Manager. The role is a brand-new position within the business and will form part of the Senior Management team.
Package: Commensurate to experience – Senior Package (Negotiable)
- £35M T/O Group
- Innovators – Leaders in their field of Manufacturing
- Sustained success – 70yrs successful trading history
- Growth – Focused on progressive growth within their sector
Reporting into the Group MD, the position will aim to bridge the transition from a well-run, profitable singular business model into a Group structure. Our Client has recently grown extensively through acquisition and the role of the Group Marketing Manager will be instrumental in providing the planning, strategy and delivery of the new brand, services and culture of the business. The role will engage at Board Level, along with Operational Stakeholders to help create buy to the transition.
- To develop and implement the Brand Strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Ensure that the Group’s Marketing strategies are consistent across all companies and that branding and positioning synergies are clearly evident in all of the organisation’s activities – bespoke marketing for each company but simultaneously capturing and promoting the Group’s quality and expert ethos.
- To work cross-company/departments to understand business requirements, set marketing goals and objectives, and implement a strategy in conjunction with Directors.
- To manage all elements of tradeshow and event logistics, including space rental, ordering services, shipping logistics, graphic displays, reporting and others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Economics, Interactive Media or a related field or equivalent experience
- Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM)
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Experience of previously managing a marketing department and be able to demonstrate a proven track record.
- Experience in identifying, negotiating and introducing creative marketing solutions
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position please contact Lee Reynolds at 01327 227320.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible. Should you require any adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process then please do not hesitate to ask.