A Space Planner ideally with retail experience is required by a global consultancy. Operating globally, the organisation is a leading retail design business, which provides retail experience consultancy to its clients. They pride themselves on creating physical environments and face-to-face experiences that work for businesses, brands, customers and staff.
As a retail space planner you will be responsible for;
- Creating, updating and maintaining store layouts in large roll-out program and work to tight deadlines for over 70 stores per year.
- Working with internal and external stakeholder to deliver designs and layouts to and above the clients requirements
- Using CAD programmes to create the designs and layouts in mainly 3D backgrounds
- Reading Architect notes & validating site details.
- Reviewing Architect drawings and proving feedback on any potential questions surrounding them or inaccuracies.
- Working with the creative team internally, international Development teams, client Real Estate teams and architects and the end client to ensure all work is carried
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Previous space planning experience in retail environments
- Experienced in using Vectorworks and Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe CS suite would also be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good eye for detail and approach
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong site planning and drafting ability
- Fashion, Telecommunication or similar retail design experience would also be beneficial.
What’s on Offer
The company is a leading organisation in its field and as such will be working in an environment that portrays the work that they carry out. Along with the working environment you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, exposure to large projects and further your overall career.
If you are interested in learning more or applying please click apply now or contact Cliff in the office on 01327 227320 or 07583 073709 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.