A Sales & Marketing Executive is needed around the Wembley area to join an well backed business that operates across the Oil & Gas markets. This position is perfect for someone who has a general Marketing and sales background to them and has some knowledge also of online and social media marketing and management too. It is a great opportunity for someone who likes to get stuck in, likes to make things happen and wants to make a real difference to the success of a business
- Assist in promotional strategies and product development
- Assist in writing, editing sales & marketing materials, which includes articles, presentations, literature, white papers, collaterals and more.
- Development and management of both online & Social Media presence and brand development.
- Complete sales-related & marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and sales reports, conducting research on companies (specifically focusing on Iraq & MENA region) and other assignments as required across databased clients and new ones.
- Attend various trade shows locally in UK as a start and extend it to West EU, meeting companies, vendors keen to associate in Iraq & MENA region.
- Maintain project tracking spreadsheets and business line marketing calendars.
- Key in business development with focus on technical products primarily with Oil & Gas, Water Industries but not limited to.
- Well versed with business value proposition & vendor relationship development.
- Tender, Proposal, Contract knowledge & execution capability.
- Attending online conference, presentation & other sales building activities.
- Provide administrative aid for various projects related to the market, which includes project meeting schedules, minutes of meeting, transcribe notes & compose memos.
- Answer and handling incoming calls, emails and enquiries.
- Update the CRM database with all client information ensuring that contact and company details are correct and up to date.
- Reply to customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Be able and willing to also support other work and tasks required within this business and other associated businesses too.
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong generalist Marketing background
- Strategy review and development experience
- Proven Social Media management
- Strong Marketing Material and content writing
- Can clearly demonstrate strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Professional approach at all times with the ability to interact at all levels across businesses.
- Help to Identify revenue and market opportunities across market sectors
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self motivated and driven with a dynamic approach
What’s on Offer
This is a hugely exciting position that will allow you to manage and add real input into the success of the whole company from a very early stage. You have the ability to shape your role and future career within the business working hand in hand with the owner of the business. You will at times also have opportunity to support across other businesses too providing a real variety in the day to day work you can be involved within.
Development :- Real opportunity for the position to develop into what the individual makes it as well as further progression as the company grows and expands.
Location :- Wembley Base – Travel will be required at times
Company:- The company is well backed business by a wealthy family who are well regarded within the Oil and Gas Sector as well as in other markets too. The business is focused on the tendering and management of contracts across the Oil and Gas industry.
If you are ready for a new challenge and believe you have what it takes, then please apply now or call Cliff in the office to discuss in further detail in the strictest of confidence on 01327 227320 or 07583 073709.
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly