Customer Service Representatives in Milton Keynes required by an large international business operating across the construction industry.
Working in an experienced customer service team in a growing business to ensure that Customer service excellence is delivered across the business. Our Client’s Customer Service team is the nucleus of their business and is a multifunctional team that is responsible for processing sales orders, planning transport, maintaining stock levels and most importantly always ensuring that their customers are pleased with the service offered to them.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing relationships with Trade Account buyers, Merchants to ensure that repeat business and ongoing relationship is maintained.
- Full responsibility to ensure that transactional process from phone order, despatch and delivery is consistently achieved.
- Processing up to 30 Customer Orders per day using SAP.
- Taking up to 40-60 enquiries a day by phone and ensuring that the highest level of customer service is delivered.
- Ensuring that all sales orders are entered into the system correctly, and delivery dates acknowledged back to the customer are feasible.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing/logistics/distribution environment within a Customer Service role.
- Experience of managing high call volumes and processing customer orders
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Must be highly organised and always prepared to follow the task through.
- Prepared to work the extra hours to ensure the job is complete.
- Strong people skills and ability to adapt to dealing with different types of personalities and on a daily basis.
- Strong administration skills and is clear and methodical in their daily working routine.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literate.
What’s on Offer
You will be joining a friendly, professional, driven company that prides itself on being the best In Industry. A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits is on offer including 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Salary :- Up to £21,500 basic (DOE) plus additional bonus (£3,400 on reaching KPI’s)
Development :- Clear path to progression in a large organisation
Location :- Milton Keynes
Hours :– Mon – Friday 37.5hrs
Company:- The organisation is one of the largest Construction Materials organisations in the world with a Turnover exceeding $5B.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.