As Administrator in this team to be successful in this position, you will need previous Administration experience and excellent communication skills; both verbal and written. You will also have a high level of attention to detail and a willingness to help with a variety of tasks.
Working within a small and family feel office, you will be responsible for supporting the Central Help Desk team ensuring the all Client information provided by the sales team is input and managed effectively in the CRM system. You will be responsible for supporting the senior management and sales team on all event, hospitality and bookings and compiling information to be used for presentations, along with other general administrative duties.
- To receive telephone calls from the company’s customers
- To process all paperwork received from service engineers and prepare for invoicing.
- Once checks are completed by the service admin officer, to complete the received documentation in service order monitoring, validating and transfer of service order within Dynamics
- Enter all details within Dynamics in order for an invoice to be populated for client.
- Review raised purchase orders on a monthly basis to assist the CHD Manager in clearing the GRN Ledger.
- File all documents in the correct location on completion of site visit
- To uphold the good name of the company at all times and not to disclose to third parties confidential information.
- Process all paperwork received from service engineers and prepare for invoicing.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure a full understanding of Engineers appropriate skillsets, availability, logistical routing, site specific options and customers preferences Enter all details within Dynamics in order for an invoice to be populated for client.
- To provide a polite, professional and prompt service to internal and external customers when dealing with queries.
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent PC / computer and data inputting skills and the ability to use software e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with a confident and polite telephone manner
- Must be able to balance priorities and work calmly under pressure
- Experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems e.g. Moby and Dynamics would be an advantage
- A customer service / supply chain background is not essential but would be an advantage
- Previous work experience that demonstrates a methodical and well organised approach to planning and record keeping is essential
- Previous experience of administrative, data entry and word processing is required
What’s on Offer
The company is a friendly, professional, driven organisation that prides itself on delivering the highest level of service. A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits are on offer. Hours of work are 8.45 – 5pm with 25 days holiday per annum and a holiday purchase scheme available too, Cycle to work scheme, Bonus scheme, good pension and more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.