Kingsley Consulting Ltd have been instructed to support a leading Rooftop Development and Structures business with the appointment of a very exciting, new Business Development Manager post. Our Client is changing the shape of housing capacity in the UK, through true design innovation and turnkey delivery.
With an already established pipeline and key relationships in place, they stand to achieve significant growth within the Flat to Pitch conversion and the Rooftop Development space over the next few years.
Business Development Manager
Location: Inside M25/Home Counties. (Geographically most of the travel will be within this area)
- £55-£65K base (depending on experience)
- Bonus (Circa £20-£25K)
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
To help drive opportunities for the structures business in rooftop development/pitch to flat projects within the Local Authority/Social Housing sector, by working closely with the internal Waterproofing Group Stakeholders to maximise group product offering.
The role is a unique blend of capitalising on existing relationships in place within local authority partnerships, to further demonstrate capability and funding options for upwardly living design and execution concepts, to then develop and promote these concepts over time into the Education/Private Sector Groups.
- Experience of Flat Roof/Built up Roofing systems with demonstrable success having been generated in securing supply chain agreements for multi-project/product specification offering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts, including design to confidently pitch/deliver CPD presentations to Property Owners/Surveyors/Architects and key decision makers.
- Relevant experience in a specification sales construction related environment or similar where relationship management is paramount.
- Experience of maintaining and developing customer and contractor relationships.
- Previous Experience of working in the construction industry with knowledge of public sector procurement and contracts.
- Member of the Institute of Roofing (desirable)
- Engineering experience in the use of lightweight metal framing (desirable)
- Recognised Industry qualification/ Educated to Degree level (desirable)
Our Client is looking for the right candidate who has the capacity to build strong relationships at supply chain level, alongside a technical background within the Waterproofing sector. This really is a fantastic role for the successful candidate to move your career forward with an organisation that is at the cutting edge of their Sector.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.