Central Help Desk Controller is required by our valued client in Hereford. Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous experience in a customer facing role or call centre environment but it is not essential as training will be given, however previous experience of administrative, data entry and word processing is required. As this role will see you dealing with customers across the country, a good understanding of the UK geography – i.e. Major cities, motorway networks etc would be advantageous.
Essential 1st line customer service support and vital link in ensuring the Companies Regional Service Operation teams are supported in their activities.
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Word and Excel packages, plus other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Moby and Dynamics
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a clear and concise communication style on the telephone
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy when completing spreadsheets and electronic databases
- Genuine customer service orientation
- Strong evidence of an ability to work well within a team
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- To receive and take ownership of telephone calls from the company’s customers and ensure that their enquiries are dealt with in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- To log service calls and allocate them to the appropriate Region for the Regional Planners to plan in calls in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- To enter data relating to all customer visits, both planned and reactive on the Companies Dynamics service system and to update the same as necessary and create & process service orders
- To order spare parts & equipment with various suppliers for reactive maintenance and quoted works
- Track the same to ensure they arrive at the correct location prior to works being planned
- Ensure any hire equipment is returned and taken off hire following completion of the works
- To liaise, support and assist the company’s engineers in the process of requests for consumable items, purchase orders and operational matters.
- A designated point of contact for assigned Key Account/National and Regional customers
- To assist the Regional Service Operation teams in any matters that benefits the customers experience with the company
- To handle customer complaints and escalate as necessary in line with company procedures
- Maybe required to undertake flexible working hours to meet with the demands of the business and its customers
- Very occasional travel and possible overnight stays when visiting customers or Regional offices
Salary: Up to £20k basic + great benefits
Company: The organisation are a leading Multinational HVAC and refrigeration company.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.