Kingsley Consulting is currently working in partnership with one of UK’s leading Commercial Catering Manufacturers who are expanding their prestigious field team and are looking to recruit a Commercial Catering Engineer to cover the London area.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform servicing and maintenance activities on a wide variety of catering equipment within commercial premises such as restaurants, hotels and hospitals.
Remuneration and Package:
Basic Salary – Up to £32,000
Realistic OTE – £40,000 – £45,000 (Standby 1 week in 4)
Company Van Including Personal Use
All Tools and PPE provided
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Exceptional Pension Scheme, Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Conduct servicing and maintenance activities on a variety of small and large catering equipment.
- Provide comprehensive fault diagnostics to component level, working from technical engineering specifications
- Carry our all works within agreed timescales
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- COMCAT 1 & 3
- Ideally hold COMCAT 5 and LPG qualified but not required as training will be provided
- Hold an NVQ or C&G qualification
- Electrical knowledge (3 phase)
If you are interested in learning more about the Commercial Catering Engineer role or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Rob Reynolds at Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.