As a Fire & Security Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for attending various client sites across the south East of England including London, commissioning various sire & Security systems that have been installed. You will have a detailed understanding and appreciation of the installation of various systems and have been working as a Commissioning engineer previously with a bias to either Fire systems or Security and entry systems.
General overview of tasks will involve;
- To be the lead point of contact for all key customer contracts, while commissioning the systems on site.
- To support the engineers, contractors and clients through any technical requirements.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders.
- To effectively support the delivery of various project and work streams
- To effectively identify, build and maintain internal key departmental contacts and stakeholder relationships to ensure positive outcomes and cross functional working at all times.
- Take ownership of the commissioning works and deliver on time to planned project timescales.
- To attend review meetings with external & internal customers.
- To ensure compliance with industry standards and codes of practice, company quality and compliance standards and customer SLA’s and take corrective action as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety and Environmental (HS&E) statutory and regulatory requirements, standards and codes of practice, company procedures and customer SLA’s.
- Lead by example setting the highest possible standards of workmanship and best practice.
Experience & Skills Required
- Commissioning experience across either Security or Fire Systems.
- Great Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Technical knowledge across various sytems.
- Highly resilient, responsive and proactive, able to adapt to daily changes in workload and areas of focus.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Sound problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Ability to travel and attend client meetings when required.
- Knowledge of Siemens Fire Systems
- Knowledge of Ameg or Milestone Security systems
What’s on Offer
Salary :- c£40k + Vehicle, Allowance, 33 Days Hols & More
Location :- South East of the UK
Working within an international business, you will enjoy the benefits that come with this whilst still enjoying a close nit working team. The security and benefits that also come with this are certainly generous as is the opportunity for further career progression within the organisation too. You will receive a great basic salary plus the opportunity for further Overtime earnings and career progression.
The organisation provides expert, independent and bespoke Fire, Security and IT Solutions design, installation and support. We work across all major market sectors, on major construction projects and with end-user organisations, with an approach that values true collaboration. We deliver a genuine end-to-end service designed for the entire life-cycle of a facility, with a philosophy that always places our customers at the core of our business. Our aim is to ensure our customers are more efficient, effective and resilient through the services we provide which we deliver with the highest levels of service and leading-edge technology.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.