A Customer Services Team Manager is required in Milton Keynes for this leader within the roofing industry where you will be instantly adding value leading a team. You will be responsible for managing a team of c30 Customer Service Representatives with the majority of your time spent carrying out people management, whilst the remainder will see you managing and dealing with urgent escalations / account management and liaising with the senior leadership team. You will need to have strong experience managing a large team. In this exciting position, you will lead and manage a Customer Services Team to deliver excellent customer service in line with company policy and targets, whilst achieving departmental KPI’s. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure best practice in day to day process and people management.
The Role will require you to;
- Work collaboratively with other Customer Service Team Managers to oversee the effective day to day management of the Customer Service operation
- Display the highest level of verbal and written communication to our customers
- Carry out induction of new recruits, develop ongoing training plans for all team members and review effectiveness of training
- Training matrix to be set up and maintained for all members of team
- Proactively identify and implement order process improvements
- Carry out monthly evaluations of telephone calls on all team members to ensure call standards are delivered and high level of customer service is maintained.
- Conduct monthly reviews and annual appraisals, which must include an agreed training and development plan for all individual team members
- Control expenditure in all relevant areas to maintain performance within budget.
- Deliver a quarterly team briefing to include performance review to the Customer Service team
- Monitor and evaluate personal performance to enhance individual / team results in line with departmental KPI’s and personal development plan, to help the Company to meet its overall turnover and profit targets
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Be an effective people manager
- Experience managing a large team
- Strong problem-solver making informed business decisions.
- Previous Performance Management experience
- Good understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Desire and ability to grow and develop relationships across all levels.
- Ability to build strong rapport quickly
- Ability to think on your feet
- Commercial budget awareness
- Identify and action areas of development in individuals and team wide.
What’s on Offer
The company is an large international established business that is entering exciting times in its continued profitable growth. Off the back of this 12 Month FTC there could be opportunities across the business to move secure another opportunity within the group. This role offers a competitive salary with 25 days hols (bank holidays are on top) and free parking onsite, we also supply complimentary fresh fruit for all of our employees and offer the chance to work with and manage great team of talented individuals!
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.