Are you great at delivering B2B Customer Service? Are you a personable individual who can process high volume sales orders, manage the logistics/distribution for orders to end Clients in a professional, customer focused manner? Are you dynamic and adaptable to obstacles to ensure Clients receive their orders in the agreed time-frames?
Kingsley Consulting hopefully then have the opportunity for you! One of our key Clients in Milton Keynes is looking to recruit Customer Service Representatives to join their growing team. The business operates within the Construction Sector and is one of the most recognisable names within their Industry.
Working in an experienced customer service team in a growing business to ensure that Customer Service excellence is delivered across the business. Our Client’s Customer Service team is the nucleus of their business and is a multi-functional team that is responsible for processing sales orders, planning transport, maintaining stock levels and most importantly always ensuring that their customers are pleased with the service offered to them.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000 per annum basic, plus attractive company bonus of up to £3000+ per annum
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Taking up to 100 enquiries a day by phone and ensuring that the highest level of customer service is delivered.
- Processing up to 50 Customer Orders per day.
- Full responsibility to ensure that transactional process from phone order, dispatch and delivery is consistently achieved.
- Developing relationships with Trade Account buyers, Merchants to ensure that repeat business and ongoing relationship is maintained.
- Ensuring that all sales orders are entered into the system correctly, and delivery dates acknowledged back to the customer are feasible.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing/logistics/distribution environment within a Customer Service role.
- Experience of managing high call volumes and processing customer orders
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Must be highly organised and always prepared to follow the task through.
- Prepared to work the extra hours to ensure the job is complete.
- Strong people skills and ability to adapt to dealing with different types of personalities and on a daily basis.
- Strong administration skills and is clear and methodical in their daily working routine.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literate.
If you are looking for your next career move and want to work for a company that prides itself on rewarding, it’s employees then please don’t hesitate to apply now or contact Rob Reynolds at Kingsley Consulting for further info.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.