A Digital Marketing Executive is wanted in North West London for a Consultancy business who operate globally, the organisation is a leading retail design business, which provides retail experience consultancy to its clients. They pride themselves on creating physical environments and face-to-face experiences that work for businesses, brands, customers and staff.
The organisation are at a pivotal point in their digital marketing journey and as a result we are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Executive to focus on the marketing funnel for their company. You will be responsible for understanding and executing the activities to increase customer generation from their database using inbound marketing tactics. The Digital Marketing Executive will manage, co-ordinate and deliver our marketing activities online.
Responsibilities and tasks will include;
- Creation of new landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns, templates, calls to action etc within the HubSpot platform
- Creation of workflows for clients, prospects, media based past engagement interactions
- The Analysis of data from HubSpot and the presentation of the findings to support the development marketing automation Campaigns
- Increase the productivity of the emails & minimise the unsubscribes.
- Manage the day to day updates on the company website
- Optimise web presence through SEO
- Track and analyse website traffic providing regular internal reports
- Execute the delivery of our social media campaigns across Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Compose digital assets for online use i.e. resizing, editing, formatting
- Work with our external PR Consultant to prepare any digital assets requested for third party media channels
- Establish and develop processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Define and document internal processes for managing digital marketing
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate or be the following:
- Previous experience in a digital communications and marketing role
- Experience with B2B marketing focus
- HubSpot expert
- Expertise in marketing automation essential
- Understanding digital marketing strategies
- Database management
- Accurate proof reading
- Detail orientated whilst able to stand back and see the wider picture
- Adobe Creative Suites
- Strong SEO skills
- Highly analytical
- Capable of delivering multiple streams of work to tight deadlines
What’s on Offer
The company is a leading organisation in its field and as such will be working in an environment that portrays the work that they carry out. Along with the working environment you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, exposure to large projects and further your overall career.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.