As the Digital Marketing Executive Media Exec for this growing Training business, the role will focus on growing interest in both new and existing key markets with the main responsibilities to increase brand awareness, improve visibility online, and support sales activities. The role will be to help the team provide content, and marketing activity across the organisation to ensure the best possible results by maximising sales opportunities and strengthening the brand. Support in the management of social media channels, scheduling posts and paid listings and monitoring feedback metrics.
Actively work on content creation (word, video, imagery) across all touch points and having involvement in the writing of blogs, website copy, marketing emails, marketing materials (brochures, other printed materials) marketing campaigns and internal communications in line with business requirements.
Channels will include social media, digital marketing, website, printed collateral, traditional marketing campaigns, and events. You will be required to analyse data and report on your activities in an engaging format for various internal stakeholders, e.g. social media metrics, sales, open rates, etc.
Build, and regularly maintain key marketing pages on the website to support new training courses, industry developments and so on and ensure the to optimise content across the site to ensure it is updated regularly and is search engine friendly.
Responsibilities and tasks will include;
- Taking content and creating social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Manage any day to day updates on the company website
- Create artwork using Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
- PPC campaigns
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Social Media – LinkedIn, Twitter
- Email marketing (creation, management and execution)
- Creating new written content
- Sourcing new and nurturing existing client lists
- Able to carry out marketing administration effectively
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate or be the following:
- Previous experience in a digital communications / marketing role
- Understanding digital marketing strategies
- Experience of managing online social media channels & content
- Ability to create artwork using Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
- Proactive, self-starter and ideally experienced in the services sector
- A proven track record of using communications activity to support and develop brand and direct response campaigns
- Experience of web-based social platforms, and using a Content Management System (CRM)
- Knowledge on how to create new databases, and maintain existing databases
- Able to demonstrate planning, and the ability to meet deadlines under time pressure
- Have the ability to manage several on-going complex projects
- Experience of writing online content
- Experience of developing content for social media and managing social communities
- Understanding of content marketing and SEO techniques and how they can be used to drive traffic, conversion and engagement
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- IT literate (including Microsoft Office)
- Creative writer
What’s on Offer
You have the opportunity to assist the growth of the various companies within the group and as you do the potential of this role and your own career to grow to go hand in hand. Along with the working environment which is a very supportive, family feel surrounding, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, exposure to large projects and feel a hugely valued member of the teams across the businesses.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.