Dual Fuel Meter Engineers required across the UK including Warrington to work as a smart meter engineer across their region.
We are looking for Dual Fuel Meter Fitters who hold metering experience and would like a step into a well established business and receive upskilling to 3Phase and on-going training within a long-term job opportunity.
We are currently partnering with an established company operating across the Metering sector and are looking for engineers who want to progress and develop their career in Dual Fuel Metering.
– To install DF metering equipment within timescales indicated by various contracts.
– Remote and on-site fault diagnosis and rectification within the timescales permitted.
– Remote and on-site meter/equipment programming/reading
– Planning and Installation of Complex BMS systems
– Workload planning and appointment booking with customers to meet required timescales and customer requirements.
– Accurate completion and submission of paperwork within specified timescales.
– Meter reading, testing, and logger replacement as required.
– Stock planning and control to ensure availability of all equipment required to complete jobs issued successfully.
Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PPE & All equipment provded
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.