A number of Electricians are required in Scotland across the Central Belt, Livingston to Dumbarton, Glasgow, Midlothian and Edinburgh included, to carry out various forms of Electrical Installation work, including wiring up of Domestic Boilers and heating systems.
You will be working for an organisation who are an established Heating and maintenance business working across Scotland and the rest of the country.
- The Electricians will be working across the central belt of Scotland across various contracts carrying out various Electrical works and installations within various domestic and some commercial properties.
- The majority of the work will involve the wiring up of heating systems and boilers in domestic properties.
- Wiring up of Programmers, Room Stats, Controls across S-Plan and Y-Plan systems
- Moving of Electrical Points.
- Installation of new circuits, Fuse Spurs
- Testing of Electrical Alarms / Fire alarms
- Potential installation and maintenance across renewable technologies like Solar PV, Air Source Heat Pumps and Ground Source Heat Pumps.
- Completion of all required paperwork
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of domestic electrical installation and maintenance work
- Experience or knowledge of wiring up of central heating systems. Programmers & Controls
- 18th Edition ideally or 17th Edition as a minimum
- Other Electrical qualifications would be beneficial
- Any Renewable technology experience would also be favourable
- Full UK driving license
- Current CRB check required or one to be completed prior to starting
What’s on Offer
The company is a long established business that is still growing across Scotland and this part of the business is developing further which may create further career opportunities going forward.
Salary :- Circa £30k basic + Van, phone, pension, Overtime & further benefits
Location :- Scotland – Central Belt: Livingston to Dumbarton
If interested in applying or learning more please click the apply now button or contact Cliff in the office on 01327 227320
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.