Gas Engineers needed in Glasgow, Fife and Falkirk who come with good boiler breakdown knowledge and experience.
Experience Domestic Gas Engineers are required by a leading company in Scotland to work across their local areas, carrying out Domestic Heating & Boiler repairs and servicing. The position will see you working on central heating boilers and some associated gas appliances in domestic properties, both private and some housing association homes too. The role will see you at times fault finding, diagnosing and repairing boilers which some other previous engineers or other companies were not able to. In addition to servicing and repairing the Gas boilers and heating systems you will be delivering excellent customer service at all times representing the company’s image and brand in the market.
Overview of the role:
- Diagnosis and fault finding on gas boilers and some associated gas appliances
- Repairing of gas boilers
- Replacement of parts
- Servicing of domestic gas boilers
- Completion of CP12’s
- Central heating System diagnosis
Experience & Skills Required
- Hold current Gas ACS Certificates – CCN1 & CEN1 / CENWAT1
- Working as a gas engineer since qualifying and hold a valid gas safe register card
- Previous boiler fault finding experience
- Boiler fault diagnosis and repair
- Solid and structured Boiler Servicing knowledge
- General Boiler fault codes knowledge
- Competent on Electrical safety checks and use of a Multi Meter
What’s on Offer
Working within this business, you will enjoy the benefits that come with the security of working with an established company. The security and benefits that also come with this are open to everyone as well as opportunity for further career progression within the organisation too. Benefits include a good basic salary, Superb OTE, van, Contributory Pension, 28 Days Holiday and more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.