Experienced Heating engineers are required by a leading name in the boiler & renewables market to work across East Midlands or West Midlands UK regions, carrying out Heating & Boiler repair and servicing. The position will see you working on various types of renewable heating products, oil boilers and other heating and renewable technology across domestic and commercial settings. The role will see you at times fault finding, diagnosing and repairing systems which some other previous engineers or other companies were not able to as well as general warranty and repair work.
In addition to servicing and repairing oil and renewable heating systems you will be delivering excellent customer service at all times representing the company’s image and brand in the market.
Overview of the role:
- Attend site to carry out repair work on products covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- When required carry out site survey and commissioning of the company’s products.
- Promote Customer Satisfaction throughout the department/Company ensuring that all our customers receive a valued service.
- Keep up to date with current legislation regarding Oil Fired Boilers, Air source heat pumps, Biomass, Solar thermal & unvented hot water and the Installation, Service and Commissioning of the appliances.
- Dealing with Technical issues, administration and correspondence on a day to day basis
- Keep up to date with new in-house developments and attend internal training programmes as required.
- Attend site-visits as required.
- Assist in the management of your diary including providing up to date local / logistical information for your area.
- Carrying out a substantial amount of driving on a daily basis with the possibility of overnight stays when required.
- Responsible for the correct use of tools and equipment on and off site and ensure that appropriate Health and Safety guidelines are followed.
- Provide on-site/In-house training/Assessments as requested by the company.
- Identify Technical/Service trends and report all concerns to the TSM.
- Identify potential sales leads (3 or more units) and pass details to relevant Area Sales Manager.
- Advise customers, installers and commissioning engineers on product installation.
- Encourage In-House training programmes for suspect Engineers/Installers by referring either to training Administrator or to the relevant Area Sales Manager.
Preferred Experience & Skills Required
- Part P
- Previous oil boiler experience
- Boiler fault diagnosis and repair
- Biomass, Solar or Heat pump experience would be ideal
What’s on Offer
Working within an international business, you will enjoy the benefits that come with this and the company name brand and name behind them. The security and benefits that also come with this are certainly generous as is the opportunity for further career progression within the organisation too. Benefits include a good basic salary, Superb OTE, van, Contributory Pension, 23 Days Holiday and more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.