Site Service Co-Ordinator/Scheduler is wanted for a leading multinational HVAC company. This is a permanent role and offering an immediate start.
To plan, monitor & control the day to day operations of Service Engineers delivering installation of new equipment, commission of new units, planned and reactive work.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- To be a point of contact for our engineers, supporting them in their work with good communications, forward planning and best use of them as a valuable resource when urgent work is required
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure a full understanding of Engineers appropriate skill sets, availability, logistical routing, site specific options and customers preferences
- Allocation of service orders / scheduled maintenance to the appropriate engineer in the most cost effective and efficient manner
- Allocation of tasks/ jobs to the most appropriate engineer and maintain records of work progress
- To prepare weekly work plans for engineers
- To receive telephone calls from company’s customers
- Manage delivery and return of equipment and spares.
- A customer service / supply chain background is not essential but would be an advantage
- Previous work experience that demonstrates a methodical and well organised approach to planning and record keeping is essential
- Previous experience of administrative, data entry and word processing is required
- Basic understanding of the HVAC market would be an advantage. Although a technical background is not required, the ability to grasp basic technical information in relation to the company’s products and services is required
- Logistic knowledge of the geographical regional area
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.