As HVAC Sales Engineer you will be responsible for helping drive the sales of AHU, Close Control, VRV and VRF, chillers and fans across various Commercial clients for installation into commercial sites, including; universities, hospitals, offices, data centres, production sites, gyms and other types of properties too.
General overview of tasks will involve;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the designated geographical area to generate new business for the organisations products and services
- Network within existing customers to expand sales opportunities
- Make telephone calls, in person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Actively manage call schedules to ensure the area is adequately covered in a time-efficient manner
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine potential
- Maintain high visibility in the market place by achieving a minimum of six face to face sales calls per week
- Prepare clear written proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers working at agreed margins
- Work towards exceeding agreed sales targets and maximising margin opportunity
- Arrange and present lunchtime or evening Continuing Professional Development seminars for customers /clients
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounts, logistics and technical services
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with customer addresses, contact names, telephone number and email addresses
- Respond to email and phone enquires in a timely manner
- Follow up all quotations issued on a regular basis updating the CRM accordingly
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues looking for potential opportunities on projects or in organisations outside of the defined geographical area
- Work in close collaboration with the Service Sales Team looking for opportunities to promote the company’s services
- Maintain accurate sales forecast within the CRM
- Participate in trade shows and social events with potential or existing customers
- Supply management on a monthly basis
- Any other duties, projects etc. that are necessary for the achievement of the company’s objectives within the remit of the role.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience of sales in AHU, Close Control, VRV and VRF, chillers and fans
- Knowledge of HVAC Systems
- Ideally sold into or across similar client bases
- Experience of identifying and developing new customers for the business via telephone ‘cold calling’ or networking via existing customers
What’s on Offer
Working within an international business, you will enjoy the benefits that come with this whilst still enjoying a close nit working team. The security and benefits that also come with this are certainly generous as is the opportunity for further career progression within the organisation too. You will receive a good basic salary plus the availability to earn bonus and accompany the other range of good benefits that are on offer.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.