Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Engineer is required to work on a contract basis for a key Manufacturing Client of Kingsley Consulting.
Rate: £22- £25ph LTD rate
Duration: 3 months
Hours: Day Shifts (TBC) – 48/50hr
You’ll be responsible for maintaining items of plant and machinery to the appropriate compliance standards to ensure their performance is safe and reliable. To reduce downtime and improve plant performance, reliability by identifying areas of concern and implementing preventative solutions. This will include maintaining the production plant and equipment used for the manufacture of products and being an active member of the operations team whilst maintaining records within the site maintenance system.
- Deliver fast, effective electrical / mechanical fault finding by investigating the root cause and identify and implement preventative solutions.
- Ensure all corrective maintenance actions are carried out constructively and accurately.
- Ensure all items of plant operate efficiently and safely through implementation of proactive planned maintenance that ensures all departmental KPI’s are met.
- Effective liaison with the operations team leaders and other members of the management team.
- Monitoring performance of equipment, reporting/rectifying faults, and running breakdowns including the use of electronic planned maintenance/recording systems
- Experience gained in a Production Line Engineering/ Automated Machinery environment ensuring machinery downtime is kept at minimum levels.
- NVQ Level 3 National Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering,
- Able to fault find on electrical/pneumatic systems
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.