Our client is on the lookout for a real standout Maintenance Team Leader to join the Management team at their flagship Lutterworth plant. As part of a worldwide manufacturing conglomerate known for its innovative approach and state-of-the-art technology, this forward-thinking Company is recruiting talented individuals to become part of its supportive team and reach their full potential.
Salary :- £44,000-£48,000 plus 10% bonus and additional benefits
Hours :- Day Shift (40hrs) Monday – Friday + Rotating Saturday
Development :- You will receive ongoing training and development to further your career. Heavy investment in state-of-the-art technology means that you will be working in the company’s UK primary flagship plant.
Location :- Lutterworth
Company:- The company is a world-leading manufacturer of construction materials, delivering solutions across the UK, Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
The main responsibility for this role is to lead a multi-disciplined maintenance team to ensure delivery of key performance indicators, ensuring that all items of plant and equipment are maintained to the appropriate standard to ensure that their performance is safe and reliable. You will need to drive a culture of continuous improvement throughout their team of skilled maintenance engineers, ensuring that all major breakdown are root caused
- Responsible for all manufacturing maintenance activities across the site
- Ensure appropriate resources and time are available for the application of systematic approach to Engineering Maintenance
- Ensure weekly maintenance review and planning meeting are routinely occurring and effective
- Monitor plant operational efficiency and reliability identifying areas of under performance and implement plans to deliver improvements
- Ensure that a uniform approach to maintenance is implemented across shifts
- Agree preventative maintenance plans with manufacturing maintenance and operations
- Audit CMMS (Computerised Maint. Management System) ensuring breakdowns/repairs are logged
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Time Served Engineer with relevant experience of managing a multi-skilled maintenance team
- Degree in Engineering or HNC/D with hand on management experience
- Relevant IOSH/NEBOSH Safety Training is required
- Knowledge and application of UK regulatory standards
- Understanding and experience in application of a CMMS system
What’s on Offer
Our Client is offering a salary of £44,000-£48,000 plus 10% bonus and additional benefits. You will be working in the Company’s UK flagship plant and will receive ongoing training and development to further your career.
This is a permanent role, working day shift (40hrs per week)
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.