Kingsley Consulting is recruiting for an experienced Production Manager for one of their local Clients in Northamptonshire. As a Business Group our client holds 30 years’ experience in providing solutions within the Agricultural, Leisure Vehicle (Caravan, Trailers etc..) along with other Construction related equipment. The business is experiencing exciting growth and is looking for an individual who is keen to share in their success.
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Permanent – Monday to Friday
The Production Manager will be responsible for the planning, organisation and oversight of all production operations across the business, ensuring timely and efficient delivery on the company’s production and quality expectations.
- Management of production team operations to oversee the safe and efficient running of production output volumes
- Develop and implement production plans to achieve output targets
- Implement and manage ongoing standard operating procedures to improve process efficiency, outputs and reduce margin of error.
- Streamline production processes and actively promote continuous improvement across the business
- Inspection of products, fabrications, welding and paint finishes
- To implement and promote a pro-active approach to any problems during the manufacturing process or with quality in general and ensure these are managed effectively
- Manage suppliers, logistics, material movement to ensure component and stock levels are maintained
- Conduct SSOW, Risk Assessments and tool box talks are carried out and H&S is adhered to at all times
- Oversee transport schedules to ensure delivery objectives are met
- Identification of training and development requirements for personnel, liaising with relevant departments to plan and organise such requirements.
- Adhering to disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Proven experience within and Engineering, Production or Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead a team to deliver on company requirements
- Pro-Active approach to workload management
- Knowledge of implementing continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques to drive performance
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills
If you are interested in joining this already well-established business and be part of their continued success and growth and can demonstrate the above experience then we would be extremely keen to hear from you! Please contact Rob Reynolds for further information.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.