Kingsley Consulting Ltd have been instructed to recruit an experienced Engineering Project Manager to join a Global Manufacturing Business.
Location: Home based – Travel to various Manufacturing sites in the UK as per demands of the Project. (Site locations – Wigan, Bedfordshire, South Wales, Midlands).
Remuneration: up to £60,000, 20% bonus, car, pension
Client Profile: Construction Product Manufacturer – £4B T/O Globally. Employ over 1000 people within the UK over several Manufacturing Sites.
The Role: Working as a member of the Projects Team (3 Project Managers), implementing and supporting allocated capital and revenue projects at all UK sites. Projects range from £50K – £5M in value. The role is critical to the successful management of Manufacturing Projects that will enhance and improve overall Plant performance, safety and quality.
- Liaise with the relevant sites in generating proposals for capital and revenue projects (process, engineering and maintenance).
- Produce formal project justifications and plans.
- Responsible for managing allocated, approved projects, working with internal stakeholders, OEM’s and Subcontractors.
- Responsible for ensuring project compliance with health and safety/environmental requirements.
- Responsible for training internal staff in the operation of newly installed project equipment.
- Sourcing of alternative local and national suppliers for project equipment manufacture and installation.
- Providing technical support at all relevant sites
- Control of Project budgets, planning, sourcing and implementation.
Experience gained in a Project Management role delivering Engineering Projects is a key requirement. Ideally if you have exposure to delivering CAPEX Projects in Machinery Installation such as; Conveyor Systems, Automation/Robotic Machinery or Heavy Plant/Machinery/Equipment. This would be advantageous.
The role is very Autonomous in delivery, the post holder must have the ability to manage Projects from cradle to grave, ensuring Project Budget is delivered effectively.
Education & Skills Required:
- Appropriate Engineering Degree/HNC/C&G
- Preferably from a continuous production background.
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication and PC skills and the ability to influence others
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.