Quantity Surveyors are required by this organisation to join their business in either their HVAC team or Clean Rooms and Data Centre division. As the Quantity Surveyor for either division you will be working with various stake-holders across the business supporting the commercial activity and involved with also clients and contractors ensuring that the business is maximising all contractual clauses and delivery of projects are exceeding all expected contractual obligations and maximising all contractual claims in the favour of the business. Experience within HVAC projects would be advantageous but not essential for this division however to work within the Clean Room and Data Centre division. , exposure of working across these projects would be more ideally required.
- Responsible for reviewing tenders and contract documents.
- Undertake cost analysis for project work
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on procurement strategy
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Provide advise on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
Experience & Skills Required
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in reviewing contractual obligations
- A background working with HVAC or Mechanical industries
- Can clearly demonstrate strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Professional approach as working and representing professionals in the market place
- Ability to build strong rapport quickly
- Ability to think on your feet
- Demonstrate the ability to consult and understand your clients needs and match accordingly
- Identify revenue opportunities across your market sectors
- Ability to forecast and understand patterns in the industry
- Be a strong team player but with the ability to work on your own initiative
What’s on Offer
The company is a large, well established organisation and you will be joining a friendly, professional, driven organisation that prides itself on offering a range of high quality products, backed by high quality service. A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits are on offer with this role along with the opportunity to further enhance your skillset and knowledge.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.