We are seeking an experienced Contract Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record in recruiting within their sector and markets. This role offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual who may feel unrewarded, under challenged or would like the opportunity to start a new division or business within a business, with the support that would come with working with an established and growing recruitment business that does things different to the norm. As a Contract Consultant, you will be responsible for driving the growth of the contract business, expanding on existing clients to start with, identification and winning of new business and helping to deliver and resource that too. With your success, this will lead to recruiting further support into the business to help grow this further and provide additional resource as further clients and business is won. This will be a challenging and rewarding role that requires a good understanding of how to build and grow a contract desk.
We are not a business that recruits the market perception of what a ‘normal Recruitment Consultant’ or Talent Partner is… We want something different in our business. Not that you won’t want success and be driven to achieve – these are must-have characteristics of any successful recruiter. We will be looking for a little more than that, the little differences which can determine if someone has the potential to be great and are able to stand out from the crown delivering market leading services to both our clients and candidates alike….
The role will involve;
- Development and execution of strategic recruitment plans to develop, build & grow a contract desk.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients across your sector, understanding their hiring requirements and becoming a trusted recruitment partner.
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand and grow the business, including developing new client relationships and exploring new markets within the focused industry.
- Track and analyse recruitment metrics to measure the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and make data-driven decisions to improve outcomes.
- Look to support and develop on-boarding processes with the client and development of employee retention.
- Source, screen, and evaluate candidates for roles.
- Utilise a variety of sourcing methods, including job boards, social media, networking events, and industry associations, to attract high-quality candidates.
- Conduct thorough interviews and assessments to identify candidates’ qualifications, skills, and cultural fit for educational organizations.
- Use of video platform if suited, to both interview and showcase candidate’s skills and personality fit.
- Provide guidance and support to candidates throughout the recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience and successful placements.
- Collaborate with clients to develop job descriptions, determine compensation packages, and create effective recruitment strategies.
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as a Contract Recruitment Consultant.
- Strong understanding of the markets and industry, worked within.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting and placing candidates within these sectors in both blue & white collar positions.
- Good business development and contract desk growth skills.
- Experience of pro-active talent pooling.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills, with the ability to establish and maintain connections with clients, institutions, professionals, and industry associations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with candidates and clients at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive and innovative approach to recruitment challenges.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple recruitment processes simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in using recruitment tools and platforms, including applicant tracking systems, job boards, and social media platforms for sourcing and candidate management.
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset, with a desire to drive business growth and achieve ambitious targets.
- An appreciation of P&L and budgets,
What is on Offer
This opportunity is perfect for someone that wants to be more than necessarily just a consultant or Talent Partner and will provide a platform for someone to be able to grow their own business within a business or division and expand this, with the support of an established business and client behind you. At Kingsley Consulting, we are continuing to invest in our business and as a recruitment consultancy, we are a company that is different to most. We are looking to identify individuals that want more than just to work within the Recruitment industry and are wanting to work with like minded entrepreneurial directors who can help guide your own career further.
This opportunity will be in your own hands to shape and develop where this and your career goes. It really is in your own hands with all the support, guidance, training, tech and tools provided by ourselves along the way. In addition to all of this and a good negotiable base salary, commission, net profit bonus options too, we offer 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, good pension, Company events, External Training Courses with the best trainers in the industry, Laptop, Mobile & more.
Salary :- Negotiable Basic + uncapped Commission, net profit options, 33 Days Holiday & more
Location :- Northampton
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.