An expeirenced Sales person with Radion Frequency, High Reliability and Microwave Component experience is required by an estabished organisation who deliver design, specification and distribution of specialist RF, HF electronic components and systems, lighting technologies and connectivity products, working across various industries including the Military, Aerospace, Logisitics, FM, M&E, Electronics and more.
Based anywhere in the country and joining the business in theis sales role you would be expeceted to;
New Business Development
- Support new sales campaigns and engage proactively with sales teams.
- To identify opportunities and support the team in proactively following up quotes and other outbound sales-based customer engagements.
- As required outbound sales calls, pitches and proposals.
- Arranging Client meetings
- Selling the business’s services, products and identifying wider group opportunities too.
- Attending trade exhibitions, awards and shows.
Key Account Development
- To develop the key account plans for the top customer accounts.
- To help grow the penetration into key accounts through:
- Researching and development of contacts through social media and other channels;
- Participating and ensuring the company’s presence at customer (supplier) events, workshops and seminars;
- Engaging with procurement and customer marketing teams.
- To assist the sales and marketing teams in producing case study and customer specific content.
- Writing function based around bookings and other activity targets.
- Interrogate the CRM to provide KPI metrics for sales meetings and reporting
Networking and Channel Partner Activities
- To identify and build relationships with key industry lead bodies
- Researching key industry events and identifying appropriate networking events for self and team members.
- Monitoring social media channels and supporting group marketing in participating in appropriate events.
- Identifying groups and publications to present/submit case studies, blog posts and opinion content.
- Overseeing team social media activity and presence.
- Ensure all activities are recorded in CRM and future follow up tasks logged for self/other team members.
- To support partner, principle and customer visits, calls and engagements as required.
- Ability to travel regularly to support events, new business and key account development.
- Role will be Regional, UK and at times internal when required
Contribute to Department/Team/Business unit
- To support the team and provide sales administration support for the sales team / Sales Director.
- Assist as required across the full end to end sales process.
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience of the RF, HR or microwave Component markets
- Previous sales experience selling into the military and RF, HR or Microwave component client bases
- Ability to source and generate own leads
- Engaging and out-going personality.
- Detail oriented with ability to follow through and see tasks to completion.
- Customer facing with well-developed communications skills across all channels.
- Committed with ability to motivate and drive team cohesion and performance.
- Able to manage complex tasks and deliver against tight objectives and timescales.
- Knowledge of the Radio Frequency, High Reliability or Microwave component market.
- Competent across all standard office applications with ideally experience in CRM and financial system. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Telecoms skills
What’s on Offer
This will help continue with the growth of business and will allow you to stamp your own characteristics and style to the role. It also has the opportunity for personal development through role specific and industry lead body training courses coupled with internal support and mentoring. This is in addition to the base salary, bonus, pension, company car and more great benefits all of which come hand in hand with career development too.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.