An exciting opportunity has arisen in an established but growing roofing company in West Sussex, who are recruiting for an experienced Estimator to join their Commercial team. If you have experience in Estimating in either Roofing or Construction and are looking to move your career forward with a progressive contractor, this role could be a perfect fit for you.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Hours: Mon – Fri 9-5.30
Salary & Benefits:
The starting salary will be negotiable depending upon previous experience.
A company vehicle will be provided and there is a bonus scheme based on company performance. Good holiday allowance including during the office shutdown over the Christmas period.
The role will include all aspects of roofing estimating work, including tracking and analysing enquiries, pricing work, and building tender documents. You will manage the whole process from start to finish and work as part of a team to secure and price work. You would be mainly office-based with site visits where appropriate to measure roofs.
- Produce clear and accurate tenders, programmes of work, payment applications and accurate project cost analysis records.
- Manage tender process from initial inquiry to submission.
- Support Project Management through delivery.
- Compile and submit clear and accurate payment applications
- Developing both product and service knowledge to represent the company to the highest of standards.
- Working closely with Contracts, Commercial and Office departments throughout.
- Build and maintain new and existing customer and supplier relationships.
- Organised, self-motivated, methodical with attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills, all supported by a high level of technological skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of negotiating and securing contracts are essential.
- The candidate must be personable and able to establish long term relationships with clients to support future business growth.
- Previous experience of metal roofing and cladding is an advantage but not essential.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly