Sales Executive required for a leading UK based safe systems of work mechanical, electrical, and water hygiene training course provider.
Salary : Circa £33,000 O.T.E
Location : York
Company: The organisation are a leading UK based safe systems of work mechanical, electrical, and water hygiene training course provider, working with many different industry sectors including FM, NHS, Airports, MOD, Universities & Manufacturing.
- Responsible for making professional outbound calls into existing M&E accounts and speaking to decision makers that can place orders for training.
- Answer incoming sales calls and be responsible for dealing with training enquiries and provide accurate and correct information.
- Work closely with our in-house marketing team to promote creditable email campaigns and follow up on all responses.
- Update our CRM database with all client information ensuring that contact and company details are correct and up to date.
- Reply to customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend exhibitions throughout the country as well as attending client meetings with colleagues.
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong sales and account management experience
- A background selling or account management of M&E clients, NHS, Councils and similar client bases
- Can clearly demonstrate strong client account management skills and development of accounts
- Excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Professional approach as working and representing professionals in the market place
- Ability to build strong rapport quickly
- Ability to think on your feet
- Demonstrate the ability to consult and understand your clients needs and match accordingly
- Identify revenue opportunities across your market sectors
- Strong prospecting skills and the ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling, allowing us to build long term business relationships.
- Be a strong team player but with the ability to work on your own initiative
What’s on Offer
The company is a friendly, professional, driven company that prides itself on being the best training provider in our industry. A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits are on offer, we also offer a bonus incentive that is team incentivised as well as other excellent incentives throughout the month and quarter.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.