An exciting opportunity for a Sheeting/Cladding Contracts Manager has arisen in an established and growing Roofing Contractor
The role will include all aspects of contracts management, including work estimating, developing relationships with Main Contractors and further developing relationships with Roofing Manufacturers and Suppliers to help secure further work and build an established pipeline.
Our Client is in an exciting phase of growth and have recently been awarded some exciting Projects. They operate within the: Commercial, Leisure, Industrial, Education, Retail Public Sector and MOD Contracts partnering with some of the largest main contractors in the UK. Their client base is growing monthly as they venture into new markets.
Salary: £negotiable depending upon experience
• Working with the Directors of the business to ensure that all contract deliverables are met.
• Maintain health and Safety standards on site
• Ensuring that work is carried out in strict accordance with Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
• Assess tasks, to produce, amend or add to Method Statements and Risk Assessments as required.
• To organise and supervise plant, craneage, materials, labour and sub-contractors to meet programme requirements.
• Check quality, ensuring that work conforms with specification and drawings.
• To co-ordinate deliveries with Main Contractor’s on-site systems.
• Attend meetings with Client/ Main Contractor as required.
• Supervise sub-contract labour to ensure work meets our requirements.
• To give weekly Toolbox Talks to labour and sub-contractors.
We are seeking someone that can demonstrate previous experience as a Contracts Manager within the Sheeting/Cladding sector or have other relatable Roofing Industry experience.
Ideally have worked within Industrial/Refurb Projects or have been involved in Roofing Projects which have ideally covered hard metal materials (Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, Steel etc)
You will be adaptable, be a detailed person and must hold strong organisational skills.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly