Smart Meter Dual Fuel Engineers required across London – NW, E, SW and W
Are you looking to join a market leading Organisation who puts their employees safety and integrity at the heart of the business? Our client is currently going through an exciting period of growth! Due to the successful win of new National contracts with some of the UK’s leading energy providers, our client is looking to expand their team by recruiting qualified and experienced Smart Meter Dual Fuel Engineers based in various locations around the country.
The role and what we can offer you:
Working on behalf of our fantastic clients, you will be primarily responsible for the installation of smart meters (SMETS2) in domestic properties, whilst also responding to any ongoing maintenance or emergency appointments.
- Achievable annual OTE £40,000 however uncapped bonus potential (Basic £29,033 – London Weighting £31,438)
- Potential bonus payable after installation of 4.2 Meter per day (subject to T&C)
- The opportunity to progress and develop in a thriving company.
- Company van and fuel card – 45 hours per week (Rota weekend work)
- The opportunity to progress and develop in a thriving company. – Company pension scheme – Excellent refer a friend scheme
What you’ll need to be successful:
You will need to be a skilled Dual Fuel Meter Installers who is passionate and take a real pride in what they do.
- You will also ideally:
Hold current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification or an equivalent aligned qualification.
- Have previous MOCOPA experience to multi rate level (3 phase is beneficial). Training can be provided to candidates without electrical experience
- Ideally have been registered on the EUSR portal (not essential)
- Hold a current full UK driving license with no more than 6 penalty points
- Ideally have previous practical experience in a dual fuel role ideally but at least experience working in a gas role
- Have experience of operating mobile IT hardware
Salary: Up to £40,000 + benefits including company van, fuel card and bonus scheme
Location: London – NW, W, SW, or E
So, does this sound like your next career move? If the answer is yes and you would like to join a business with over 13% growth last year and who has been awarded gold at the internationally renowned ROSPA Health and Safety Awardols, then apply now!
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.