Kingsley Consulting are recruiting a Supply Planner on a 3-month contract (outside IR35) to assist a leading UK Manufacturer with a Production Forecasting Project
This Globally recognised market leading brand has recently Implemented SAP across their UK H/O and Group business and their Manufacturing Plants within the UK
The role is looking to identify a candidate with SAP/APO/IBP experience, within a Production environment.
Day Rate £Neg depending on experience
- Help to run and manage all short-term / mid-term supply and production plans.
- Investigate and resolve any supply / inventory discrepancies and identify and develop processes to improve accuracy.
- Work with Production to assist in running and manage weekly and monthly production plans.
- Responsible for production planning data integrity, analysis, and management
- Govern all production planning and inventory management regulations
- Quality & procedure management to ensure exceptional data integrity
- Oversee new product launches and production planning procedures.
- Proven background supply planning within Manufacturing industry would be ideal.
- Must be highly competent in SAP IBP/APO Modules and MRP systems
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and present to business leadership
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- Good level of MS Office – Excel (e.g. pivots, look ups), Outlook, Word
- Experience of working in a high-pressured manufacturing environment would be advantageous