We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record in recruiting within the education sector. This role offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual who may feel unrewarded, challenged or would like the opportunity to start a new division or business within a business, with the support that would come with working with an established business and working in partnership with a growing Education business. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for driving the growth and success of our education recruitment efforts, working closely with one particular client to start with, acting as their ‘in-house’ Talent Partner, helping both react and be pro-active in their identification and recruitment of Tutors, Teachers & education professionals for their continually expanding business. This will be a challenging and rewarding role that requires a deep understanding of the education sector, strong networking skills, and a passion for connecting talented professionals with career opportunities.
We are not a business that recruits the market perception of what a ‘normal recruitment consultant’ or Talent Partner is… We want something different in our business. Not that you won’t want success and be driven to achieve – these are must-have characteristics of any successful recruiter. We will be looking for a little more than that, the little differences which can determine if someone has the potential to be great and are able to stand out from the crown delivering market leading services to both our clients and candidates alike….
The role will involve;
- Development and execution of strategic recruitment plans to meet the talent acquisition needs of the educational client and other potential institutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients in the education sector, understanding their hiring requirements and becoming a trusted recruitment partner.
- Source, screen, and evaluate candidates for various positions within the education sector, including teachers, tutors, administrators, counsellors, and support staff.
- Utilise a variety of sourcing methods, including job boards, social media, networking events, and industry associations, to attract high-quality candidates.
- Conduct thorough interviews and assessments to identify candidates’ qualifications, skills, and cultural fit for educational organizations.
- Use of video platform to both interview and showcase candidates skills and personality fit.
- Provide guidance and support to candidates throughout the recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience and successful placements.
- Collaborate with clients to develop job descriptions, determine compensation packages, and create effective recruitment strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, changes in education policies, and advancements in recruitment techniques, and apply this knowledge to enhance the recruitment process.
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand and grow the business, including developing new client relationships and exploring new markets within the education sector.
- Track and analyse recruitment metrics to measure the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and make data-driven decisions to improve outcomes.
- Look to support and develop on-boarding processes with the client and development of employee retention.
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner or Recruitment Consultant working within the education sector.
- Strong understanding of the education industry, including knowledge of different educational roles, certification requirements, and relevant policies and regulations.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting and placing candidates within the education sector.
- Experience of pro-active talent pooling.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills, with the ability to establish and maintain connections with educational institutions, professionals, and industry associations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with candidates and clients at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive and innovative approach to recruitment challenges.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple recruitment processes simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in using recruitment tools and platforms, including applicant tracking systems, job boards, and social media platforms for sourcing and candidate management.
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset, with a desire to drive business growth and achieve ambitious targets.
- An appreciation of P&L and budgets,
What is on Offer
This opportunity is perfect for someone that wants to be more than necessarily just a consultant or Talent Partner and will provide a platform for someone to be able to grow their own business within a business or division and expand this, with the support of an established business and client behind you. At Kingsley Consulting, we are continuing to invest in our business and as a recruitment consultancy, we are a company that is different to most. We are looking to identify individuals that want more than just to work within the Recruitment industry and are wanting to work with like minded entrepreneurial directors who can help guide your own career further.
This opportunity will be in your own hands to shape and develop where this and your career goes. It really is in your own hands with all the support, guidance, training, tech and tools provided by ourselves along the way. In addition to all of this and a good negotiable base salary, commission, net profit bonus options too, we offer 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, good pension, Company events, External Training Courses with the best trainers in the industry, Laptop, Mobile & more.
Salary :- Negotiable Basic + uncapped Commission, net profit options, 33 Days Holiday & more
Location :- Brighton or Northampton
Company:- A Client & Candidate focused Recruitment Consultancy that looks to do things differently in how it goes about helping its clients with their Recruitment requirements. A company that is all about the people inside of its business as well as outside of it.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.