Know your Pitched from your Flat? As a Technical Specification Manager for our Client, you’ll need to! Kingsley Consulting are working on behalf of an Industry Leading Roofing Manufacturer to recruit a Pitched Roofing Specification Manager for the London Area.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver revenue across the pitched roofing solutions portfolio and deliver the sales strategy of the group. The role will be working very closely with architects, developers, main contractors and housing associations to develop relationships and open specification opportunities. As a Specification Sales Manager you will take ownership for delivery on the business targets set out for your area and goals as set with the Regional Sales Director
- Develop key relationships with Roofing Contractors and Merchant sellers
- Support the Group Specification team with offering Technical Support when required.
- Develop relationships with regional house builders and main contractors
- Support the specification team with delivering site-based surveys and technical assessments.
- Identify through awareness, wider product / solutions offering from Group.
- Pitched Roofing experienced, gained in a Technical Sales/Specification role
- Strong relationship builder, with an ability to influence and convert opportunities through key relationships with architects, housing developers, main and regional contractors
- Ability to manage a high volume of workload and prioritise accordingly
- Exceptional presentation skills – written and verbal
What’s On Offer:
Remuneration: £50K + £17/£20K Bonus, Car, Pension, Medical
Location: London Area
(The role is covering the London area, so the role will be mainly Field based in nature)
Our client is pushing the boundaries within roofing and waterproofing industries. They seek like-minded, visionary people in order to accelerate their successful journey in the UK. Should you have the same ambition to match theirs and strive to be a leader in your specialism, we would like to talk to you more about this exciting opportunity. Click APPLY FOR JOB now!
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly