Tenant Liaison Office / Resident Liaison Officer required in Plymouth on a contract basis for a company manageing a housing stock.
Must have previous expeirence working with tenants in a housing association capacity previously.
The role of the Resident Liaison Officer is a vital one. For many residents you will be the first person they meet from the company. Through your words, action and commitment to giving good service, an impression of the company will be formed in the minds of our customers that will directly reflect on our good name. The key objectives of the role are to maintain regular communication with local residents and tenants affected by the build, and to support tenants in choosing the individual finishes in their homes in line with the specification choice range. Key administrative tasks will include collating employment data and completing pro forma data returns to the client and designing regular Newsletters for distribution to local residents.
Main Duties / Accountability
• Produce regular Newsletters and information bulletins to keep local residents informed of the regeneration works
• Where appropriate, consult with resident representatives and groups, and other stakeholders arranging meetings to communicate the programme, get feedback and discuss any other locally significant issues
• Liaise with all returning tenants to agree on the individual finishes to their homes in line with the menu of options available.
• Use social media, such as Facebook and Twitter to communicate progress of the programme, upcoming events, good news stories, etc.
• Liaise with site management staff to enable the flow of information between all parties
• Complete relevant administrative tasks, such as the collation of monthly employment data to feed into KPI monitoring reporting
• Manage complaints in line with our complaints procedure
• Produce and distribute high quality, easy to understand communication materials as requested
• Participate in Project Management meetings as required
• Work with the Community Investment Officer to deliver initiatives to the residents
• Observe site Health & Safety rules and ensure any risks are reported immediately to the site manager
• Seek continuous improvement in resident liaison procedures
• Any other reasonable management request
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.