Kingsley goes to Parliament
Kingsley Consulting along with a number of other leading organisations were invited to attend a special Parliamentary Reception at the House of Commons last night which showcased best practice in recruiting disabled talent and to celebrate the impressive achievements of the 2018 RIDI Awards winners.
Speeches were from:
- Minister for Disabled People, Sarah Newton MP
- Sir Phillip Rutnam, Permanent Secretary, Home Office & Civil Service Disability Champion
- Morgan Lobb, CEO, Vercida
- Karen Wilson, CEO, Hoggett Bowers
- Kate Headley, Director of Consulting, The Clear Company & Chair of RIDI
Later in the evening, Cliff had the opportunity to discuss and share what other like minded organisations are doing and have done to remove the barriers within recruitment for disabled job seekers and wider inclusive recruitment practices.
Here is Cliff pictured with Steve Hawkins the CEO of PLUSS