Our Client is looking for a Business Development Manager to provide strategic focus on developing Main Contractor and Regional Contractor relationships and work closely with the Area Sales Managers in the region to better position full product offering to customers, focusing on driving a solution based model of revenue generation through developing strong relationships with existing and new customers.
£ negotiable for the right candidate, uncapped commission. Executive Car, Pension
Salary circa £50 – £55K (OTE: £75/80K)
Territory: Mids/North (M1/M6 Corridor)
- To seek and create new business by developing a clear understanding of market sector opportunity in your area and region and prioritising specifying clients within these sectors.
- To identify new clients and work to develop a strategy to seek out and maximise opportunities including arranging and / or delivering CPD seminars.
- To maintain regular and effective liaison with existing clients in order to understand their needs, drivers and strive to exceed expectations.
- Maximise business opportunity through pipeline development and strategic networking/relationship development
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in the flat roofing industry with the knowledge of primary waterproofing systems.
- Dynamic relationship builder and very driven.
- Proactive and ability to work successfully using your own initiative and approach.
- Experience in a Area Sales Manager/Business Development role, with a comprehensive understanding of the specification sales process.
- Experience of maintaining and developing customer and contractor relationships (Main & Regional)